Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

5 months my little big girl

I cannot believe Noami is nearly 5 months already! She laughs, "talks", squeals, rolls all over, is sitting up by herself, getting up on all fours and rocking, scoots and sucks her thumb. I think the older babies get the more fun they are. I love that she recognizes me and squeals and laughs when I get home. She loves her daddy and grammy and her cousin Brooklynn. She loves watching other kids and thinks they are so funny. She is starting to hold her hands out and leans towards the person she wants to hold her. She grabs her socks, pulls them off and sucks on her toes.She will also attempt to multitask. When nursing she will try to suck her thumb or pull her socks off. She does that when she takes a bottle from daddy or grammy as well as trying to hold the bottle. Silly girl!



 This is her little friend Calum! Isn't he cute?

 She is so happy. "Mom look at my new trick!"


 I love this picture so much of Naomi and Sean.
LOVE THE ERGO CARRIER! It is worth the money. If you are looking for a sweet deal on one check out babysteals.com. You will have to check every day to see if the Ergo is the steal of the day. When it does come up it is 50% of the regular price!

No comments:

Post a Comment